This recipe makes 12 servings with 6.75 carbs per slice if you use a zero carb sweetener in the cake batter. If you use Splenda it will raise the carb count to 12.75 carbs per slice.
- 2 cups Baking Mix
- 1-1/2 cups sweetener
- 1 tbls baking powder
- 1/2 cup dark cocoa powder
- 1/4 cup sugar-free Chocolate Syrup
- 1/2 cup light olive oil
- 7 eggs separated
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/2 tsp cream of tartar
- 1 cup sugar-free cherry pie filling (I drained most of the liquid away)
- 1/2 tsp cherry flavored extract
- shaved sugar-free chocolate for garnish (optional)
- fresh whipped cream (optional)
To print the Post without the adds, 1st click on the Post Title, 2nd click "Print This Page", then select print page 1 only from your printing options.