Friday, October 29, 2010

Flip Flop Creations

              



I want to give a shout out to my amazing, crafty sister Jeni in this blog. She makes the most beautiful cards and invitations, she truly has a gift. She always makes well thought out creations for all of our family members and friends. My kids are always in awe of them when they arrive in the mail for birthdays or holidays. She's an awesome mom who always finds the time to host wonderful themed parties for her kids and take an active role in everything they do. She has a blog of her own entitled Flip-Flop Creations, where she displays her beautiful cards and craft projects. Look her up and put her talents to the test, I guarantee you won't be disappointed! Her imagination and creativity never cease to amaze me!

1 comment:

Thank you for your feedback. I love hearing your thoughts and suggestions!